What is it?
Whether it is a new construction or renovation, a shopping center or an addition for small house, sprayed-in-place polyurethane foam is the most effective and efficient insulation in the market. Spray foam is used as thermal barrier, air barrier, moisture resistant, and in some cases, as sound proofing product. Offering up to 50% more energy saving compare to conventional insulation, has made foam insulation the favorite for both eco–conscious customers, and also the ones who desire to save more money on energy bills in longer period.
Fab Team and Products
Our knowledgeable and experienced sales crew will make sure that you receive the most suitable product and service that can address your specific need and our certified sprayers will deliver the application beyond and above the industry’s standards. Unlike the other companies we are not stock with one brand of material and we work with all certified manufacturers across Canada.
Foam insulation vary in price depending on many factors including:
• Desired R-Value or Thickness
• The Area of Spraying
• Amount of Covering and Cleaning
• Degree of Difficulty
- Contains no ozone-depleting substances and does not off-gas over time. It maintains its efficiency with no loss of R-value.
- 100% water-blown and contains no HFC’s, thereby emitting no harmful gases once cured.
- Lifetime protection from insects and rodents damages.
- Significantly reduces unwanted noise pollution that can invade living spaces, creating a more enjoyable indoor environment
- Contains no PBDE’s, a flame retardant.
- Polyurethane spray foam provides the highest possible R-Value per inch, making it an effective solution for meeting building code requirements in all spaces.
- Polyurethane spray foam is a closed cell insulation that restricts moisture flow and is ideal to turn your cold damp basement into a comfortable living space.
- Polyurethane spray foam should not require the use of vapor barriers, as it is a closed cell product blocking moisture as well as air from entering into your home. (Check with your local building inspector).
- Creates an airtight envelope around any structure, by filling in all small spaces, corners and angles resulting in a tight seal that prevents any unwanted drafts.
Product Data Sheets
Blown-in Insulation in Attic
One of the most efficient and economic insulation methods for attic is Blown-in insulation. Whether it is a new project or an upgrade to an existing insulation, blown-in is always one of the best choices. Unlike the bath insulation, blown-in can reach out to tight and narrow spaces and fill up the gaps and provide a better performance to avoid the air leak. You can save up to 30% on your energy cost compare to a poorly insulated attic and experience a new level of comfort for you and your loved ones.
+10 Years Old House? You Need to Upgrade
If you have not upgraded your attic insulation for past 10 years, you are losing money through heat-loss through your attic. The recommended R-value for the attic is R50, meaning that you need at least 16’’ of proper insulation to maximize the performance of your attic. Since conventional insulation looses its efficiency during the time, it is strongly recommended to upgrade your attic insulation every 10 years. At FAB INSULATION we serve you with such affordable price that will leave you no hesitation on investing on your attic.
Our blown-in teams are well known for their quality of work and their commitment to reach the highest customer satisfaction. We guarantee you will be satisfied with the customized proposal and pricing for your projects. Contact us with your individual requirements and we will provide a free in-home/jobsite assessment and quotation.
- Affordable and promising ROI
- Safe and reliable
- Very fast and clean
- Can be completed in as little as 2 hours
- Promotes better indoor air quality and healthier environment because it’s formaldehyde-free
- Made with at least 50% post-consumer recycled bottle glass