What is it?
Whether it is a new construction or renovation, a shopping center or an addition for small house, sprayed-in-place polyurethane foam is the most effective and efficient insulation in the market. Spray foam is used as thermal barrier, air barrier, moisture resistant, and in some cases, as sound proofing product. Offering up to 50% more energy saving compare to conventional insulation, has made foam insulation the favorite for both eco–conscious customers, and also the ones who desire to save more money on energy bills in longer period.
Fab Team and Products
Our knowledgeable and experienced sales crew will make sure that you receive the most suitable product and service that can address your specific need and our certified sprayers will deliver the application beyond and above the industry’s standards. Unlike the other companies we are not stock with one brand of material and we work with all certified manufacturers across Canada.
Foam insulation vary in price depending on many factors including:
• Desired R-Value or Thickness
• The Area of Spraying
• Amount of Covering and Cleaning
• Degree of Difficulty
- Contains no ozone-depleting substances and does not off-gas over time. It maintains its efficiency with no loss of R-value.
- 100% water-blown and contains no HFC’s, thereby emitting no harmful gases once cured.
- Lifetime protection from insects and rodents damages.
- Significantly reduces unwanted noise pollution that can invade living spaces, creating a more enjoyable indoor environment
- Contains no PBDE’s, a flame retardant.
- Polyurethane spray foam provides the highest possible R-Value per inch, making it an effective solution for meeting building code requirements in all spaces.
- Polyurethane spray foam is a closed cell insulation that restricts moisture flow and is ideal to turn your cold damp basement into a comfortable living space.
- Polyurethane spray foam should not require the use of vapor barriers, as it is a closed cell product blocking moisture as well as air from entering into your home. (Check with your local building inspector).
- Creates an airtight envelope around any structure, by filling in all small spaces, corners and angles resulting in a tight seal that prevents any unwanted drafts.